Sunday, November 2, 2008

These dreams....





They say dreams are our subconscious thoughts; things/people/ideas/events we've been trying to remove from our memory but would resurface on different forms during our sleep. Symbols in our dreams are sometimes the last thing and/or person we've thought about before closing our eyes for slumber.

Hah, I don't even know where to begin... I guess I should start a dream diary for dreaming almost every day (yes, I dream during the day because I'm on a graveyard shift) and because I can still remember vivid dreams every since my adolescent years. What makes it weird is that, looking back, what seemed to be mere "objects" in my dreams are now here with me in real life. Sounds like astral projection or maybe time travel? I honestly dunno. Let me share some of that to you...

If I can recall it right, I had this dream about 6 years ago. Considering my status back in 2002, I was on my last school year in college, no kid yet, and I can say that this was the most "trying" part of my life. I guess the highlight would be the most difficult relationship I've handled (so far... hehehheh..)

The dream was like this: Everything seemed to be in black and white. I was entering a small gate and what's in front of me is a small garden. On it's far left side is a swimming pool. A big white house stood just at the edge of the garden. As soon as I passed by the gate, I saw two kids playing together: a girl and a boy. The girl looked like she's already 6-8 years old while the boy is 4 years old. The girl was wearing a Sunday dress and since my dream was in black and white, her dress looked white. The boy was wearing a white shirt and black pants. Upon approaching them, I asked: "Where's daddy?" The girl answered: "He's up there in your room, mommy." When I looked to where the girl is pointing at, I saw a silhouette of a man. He's standing behind a waving curtain; it appeared like his form is looking at me. He's inside a room; his window is just above where I was standing. He's tall (would resemble a height of 5'7-5'9) and seemed thin, somewhat slouchy. He was wearing a short polo; his hair was set semi-brushed up. I stared at him for about 5 seconds... then I woke up.

Here's another: I dreamt of a boy. He looked like he's only 3-4 years old. He was wearing a white sando and in shorts. It was as if we're standing somewhere grassy. It even looked like we're near my favorite tree in UP's Sunken Garden. All he did was give me a very big, gummy smile. No sound at all in that dream. I stared at him for about 5 seconds then I woke up. It was a very short dream and I think this happened just some months after the dream I wrote above.
Thinking about them now, a part of me is saying that I've already met the guy behind the curtain and the little boy in my second dream. I won't tell much of the guy yet because I'm not even sure where I stand in his life (bwehehehehh..) But what's giving me the creeps is that little boy in my second dream looked so much like my son. I gave birth to Kian on February of 2004 but I had the dream in 2002. It really feels so weird.

I still have a lot of dreams to tell but these two are the "weirdest" so far. I don't even know if we can apply logic but if you know how to interpret them, please help me. From what I can remember, I wasn't thinking of any guy or any little boy before I had those dreams. I wasn't even thinking of having my own family. I even tried finding explanations on dream dictionaries but I got no luck. So there... I feel like a ghost with an unfinished business... hhehehehehe...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

cool dreams you got here..! ; ) they sure are fascinating.. buti ka nga ur dreaming bout your future.. e ako, m dreaming bout my dreadful past.. with my worthless Xs.. josko! ayaw akong playain.. wahaha =P anyways.. thank God those dreams had already ended.. Utang n loob lang d ba.. hnahaunt pa ako ng past e mtagal ko ng knalimutan un.. ; )

u feel like you're a ghost with an unfinished business.. naks! bgong trip un ah.. gusto mo n pla mging c casper..! wahaha =P

linktokrish said...

hhehehe.. good thing ur "nightmares" are finally over. =) ewan ko ba sa mga panaginip ko. looking at its bright side, somehow it keeps me hopeful and makes me excited about something to look forward to kahit walang guarrantee na talagang mangyayari sya... ehehhehehe.. hanggulo. =) niloloko nga ako ng ibang friends ko kasi baka bangag lang daw ako sa antok nung time na napanaginipan ko to. siguro nga, super bangag ako sa stress. Ikaw ng mapunta sa graveyard shift since 2005? bwehehehheeheh.. =)